It gives me immense pleasure in outlining the manifold activities of IES.
Broadly the activities of IES could be classified under four major heads namely Academics, Research, Consultancy and Training Programmes.
Faculties at IES, with in-depth technical knowledge and wide practical exposure, put in cohesive efforts towards propelling the Institute productively and successfully in the Energy area.
The major Hallmarks of our Institute are
- Apex Institute for Ministry for New & Renewable Energy Sources (M N R E), Govt of India on Biomass Resource Assessment Studies for Southern India
- Technical Backup Cell to Tamilnadu Energy Development Agency, Govt of Tamilnadu on Sustainable Development of
Energy Security in Remote Villages
- Approved Energy Auditor of
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India
- Petroleum Conservation and Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum, Government of India.
- Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB), Government of Tamil Nadu
- Electrical Inspectorate, Government of Kerala
- M N R E approved Detailed Project Report preparatory consultant for Biomass Gasification Systems
- Consultant to many industrial houses in Energy Conservation & Renewable Energy Areas
- Provides academic fellowship sponsored by Ministry for New & Renewable Energy Sources and Ministry of Human
Resources Development, Government of India
You are welcome to contact us for reducing your Energy Bills, solving your energy related problems with our expertise or to train your personnel on Energy Conservation.