|Monday-Friday: 9.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.|
- Books will be issued only on production of valid user ID card.
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Only one renewal can be done at any one time.
- Books will have to be physically presented for renewals.
- Books will be renewed if there are no reservations.
- Users are requested to verify the physical condition of the book/s before borrowing.
- For late return of books, overdue charges will be collected as per rules in force.
- Users are requested to collect receipt for fine amount paid by them.
- Users are requested to deposit their bags/belongings (other than valuables) at the personal belongings counter.
- Users are required to observe silence inside the library.
- Users are required to switch off the lights and fans when not required or while leaving the reading halls.
- Misuse of library facilities is an offence and calls for punishment as decided by the competent authority.
- Users are required to keep the library and the campus neat and tidy.
|S.No||Member Details||No.of tickets||Loan Period|
|1||Professors, Assistant Professors and Lecturers||8||90 days|
|2||TRF/JRF/Research Scholars||4||30 days|
|3||Visiting Faculties - Professors/Asst. Professors||4||90 days|
|4||UG/PG Students||4||14 Days|
|5||Teaching Research Associates||8||30 Days
Refundable deposit of Rs.1000/-per card will be collected.
|6||Non-Teaching Staff||2||14 Days|
|Upto 15 Days||Rs.1/- per day per book including intervening holidays|
|From 16th - 30 Days||Rs.2/- per day per book including intervening holidays|
|From 31st day onwards||Rs.5/- per day per book including intervening holidays|
|Ph.D Scholars/MS by Research||15|
|No. of users during the year||24,600|
|No. of books issued||7,000|
|No. of books returned||7,000|
|No. of Books consulted||60,000|
|No. of books at the beginning year||367|
|No. Books added during the year||Nil|
|No. of books at the end of the year||367|
|No. of students benefited during the year||248|