PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- → To impart knowledge on modern analytical techniques and computational skills necessary for to design and evaluate complex environmental problems.
- → To impart students with strong knowledge base through theory courses and sessional that makes them suitable for industries, academics, research and consultancies.
- → To develop student’s analytical, computational and research skills so as to understand interactions of pollutants in water, air, and subsurface environments, and design treatment/ remediation systems.
- → To educate students to practice environmental engineering with a global perspective and appropriate standards pertaining to health, safety, legal and cultural issues to solutions for complex, engineering problems.
- → To develop in-depth understanding of Environmental technology and developments in the industry through continuous professional developments.
- → Students are expected to Engage in continued learning through professional development.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
On successful completion of this programme, the students will have
- PO1: An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve Practical problems.
- PO2: An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- PO3: Students should be aaaswable to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
- PO4: Critical thinking skills in relation to environmental affairs and an integrative approach to environmental issues with a focus on sustainability.
- PO5: Capacity to formulate and solve complex problems associated with environmental Engineering.
- PO6: Ability to identify the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, and Societal context.
- PO7: Ability to communicate their thoughts and ideas effectively.
- PO8: Interest to acquire knowledge on modern analytical techniques and computational skills necessary for environmental engineers.
- PO9: The competency in utilizing the available resources effectively and optimally.
- PO10: The ability to utilize advances in environmental sciences and technology to resolve Environmental issues and anticipate implications.
- PO11: Inclination towards acquiring knowledge on the latest developments in the field of Environmental engineering.
- PO12: Ability to use the state of art technology, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
CURRICULUM & SYLLABI