Academic / Research Degree
2010 - 2016Ph.D. in Computer Networks
College of Engineering, Anna University
1999-2001Master of Engineering in CSE
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Madurai Kamarajar University
1991-1995Computer Science and Engineering
Kongu Engineering College, Bharathiar University
2020 - PresentDeputy Director (Network & Web Admin)
Ramanujan Computing Centre
College of Engineering, Guindy
Anna University, Chennai
|Research Guidance||Area of Specialisation|
|Number of M.E./ M.Tech. Projects Guided - 12||Wireless Sensor Networks|
|Number of M.E./ M.Tech. Projects Guiding - 0||Computer Networks|
Ph.D Research Scholars
Ph.D (In Progress)
International / National Journals:5
- A.Chandrasekar, " Load Balanced Energy Efficient Data Aggregation Technique For Wireless Sensor Network", Sensor Letters,, published by American Scientific Publishers. Vol. 14, Issue 12, pp. 1222 - 1226 (2016).
- S.Anbuchelian, "Hybrid Trusted Recovery Detector (HTRD) Detecting Blackholes in MANETS—A Mathematical Analysi", Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, published by American Scientific Publishers. Vol. 13, pp. 5569-5575 (2016).
- C.M.Sowmya, "Stability based Clustering Technique for Increasing Network Lifetime of WSN in Healthcare Monitoring Systems", International Journal Of Printing Packaging and allied Science, Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 21-28 (2016).
- "Feature extraction using CMM for sentiment analysis", International Journal Of Advance Intelligence Paradigms., Vol. 8, Issue 1, (2017).
- CM Sowmya, "A delay tolerant routing using cuckoo search for health care management using wireless sensor network", Research Journal of Biotechnology, published by Research Journal of Biotechnology. pp. 1-5 (2017).
- Kumar.D, Kumar.A, Aravindhan M, Kousik N.G.V, Anbuchelian S,"Estimation of Human Posture Using Convolutional Neural Network Using web Architecture". pp.233-247
- Anbuchelian S, Sowmya CM, Ramesh C, " Efficient and secure auditing scheme for privacy preserving data storage in cloud",pp.9767-9775
- Madhusudhanan B, Chitra S, Anbuchelian S,"Feature extraction using CMIM for sentiment analysis",pp.368-381
- Anbuchelian S, Sowmya CM,"A delay Tolerant routing using cuckoo search for health care management using wireless sensor network",pp1-7
- Anbuchelian S, Sekar AC, "Load balanced energy efficient data aggregation techniquefor wireless sensor network",pp.1222-1226
International / National Programmes:7
- "An energy efficient multipath routing scheme by preventing threats in wireless sensor networks" presented in a International level conference on International Multi-Conferences 2013, Thailand from 19-Jan-2013 to 20-Jan-2013.
- S. Anbuchelian, K. Selvamani, A. Chandrasekar, "Detection of sneak attacks and discovery of malicious node in wireless ad-hoc networks" presented in a International level conference on CCICE, Canada from 19-May-2014 to 20-May-2014.
- S.Anbuchelian and A.Chandrasekar, on An Load balanced energy efficient data aggregation technique for wireless sensor network, organised by Vivekanadha College of engineering for women, India from 11-Mar-2015 to 12-Mar-2015.
- "An wxponential cuckoo search for energy efficient clustering in wereless sensor network" presented in a International level conference on ICOCOE2015, organised by UTM, Malaysia, Phuket, Thailand from 09-Jun-2015 to 11-Jun-2015.
- S.Anbuchelian,S.Lokesh and B.Madhusudhanan, "Improving security in wireless sensor Network using trust and metaheuristic algorithms" presented in a International level conference on ESTCON2016, organised by Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 15-Aug-2016 to 17-Aug-2016.
- S.Deena, "Secure routing mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network using Trust values" presented in a International level conference on Secure routing mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network using Trust values, organised by Christ University Bangalore, India from 01-Mar-2018 to 02-Mar-2018.
- S.Deena, on Clinical Decision Support System for classifying chronic kidney disease using data mining techniques, organised by WASET, USA from 06-Jun-2018 to 07-Jun-2018".
Object Oriented Analysis and Design