"The great medical facilities are a relief for the parents, too, who don't have to think
about caring for their young ones on their own for a weekend. They have a great time."
GROUP MEDICLAIM AND GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICY
Salient aspects of Student Medical Insurance
- Eligible for Rs.50,000/- for medical treatment (Mediclaim policy) for every student.
- Room, boarding, nurses expenses must be eligible.
- I.C.U. Ambulance, other surgeon fees must be eligible.
- Cashless treatment in networked hospitals.
- Expenditure to be reimbursed in case of treatment in other hospitals.
- Pre and Post hospitalisation for relevant illness.
- Accident Policy Rs.50,000/- in the event of death.
- Permanent Total Disability / Partial disability cover for student due to accident (Partial
disability - Reimbursement based on the percentage of disability) - Rs.1.00 lakh.
- Medical expenses due to any accident (floating policy) -
- Rs.2.00 lakhs for 10 students (each)
- Rs.1.00 lakh for 20 students (each) and
- Rs.50,000/- for remaining students (each)
- Death of Earning Parent / Guardian - Rs.1.00 lakh.
- E-ID / ID issued to all the students
- All students of University departments of CEG, ACT, MIT and SAP Campus are enrolled in this
at Rs.137/- for the academic year 2020-21.
- About 100 - 150 students benefited for treatment every year.
STUDENT MEDICLAIM INSURANCE CARD
Details of the students availing Mediclaim Insurance facilities for the year 2018-2023
||Number of students